Pelican Golf Club
As a guest at The Pelican, you represent the best Tampa has to offer.
We enforce the following rules to ensure The Pelican is an exceptional
environment for guests and members alike.
PELICAN DRESS CODE
- For men, a collared polo shirt is required in all areas of the Club.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times and belts are required if pants contain belt loops.
- Denim is prohibited with the exception of colored denim for ladies. No distressed denim is allowed.
- Shorts are permitted.
- Men's hats must be removed indoors
- All guests playing golf must be accompanied by a member and check in at the pro shop.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member in any areas of the club.
- Do not tip the staff.
- Proper attire, decorum, and consideration of the comfort of others must be observed at all times.
- Guests are not allowed in club and golf cart storage areas, golf maintenance area, kitchen, or other service areas of the club.
- Dogs and other pets, with the exception of seeing eye dogs, are not permitted on Club Facilities.
- All food and beverage must be purchased from the club.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Use of cellular telephones or any device that transmits data is prohibited on the club’s property, including the Club Facilities, except in areas designated by the club operator.
- Loud or offensive language is not tolerated at any time.
- Firearms and all other weapons are not permitted on club property at any time.
- A round of golf must be completed in 4 hours and 15 minutes.